The AutoCone has been designed to produce pre rolled cannabis joints from pre made cones filled with cannabis and twisted close.
Performance and Quality
- Throughput Capacity – up to 30 joints/minute* (*dependant on strain type, fill amount)
- Fill Capabilities – 0.3g to 1.0g, bespoke options
- Servo drive throughout
- Enclosed precision dosing auger feed system
- Automatic cone magazine and cone de-nesting
- Cone Re-Forming Station
- Cone sensor system (open and available for fill) Bulk Hoppers with full sensor monitoring system
- PLC Controlled recipe selection anti bridging pins compacting station, and twist station
- Servo driven twist top closing mechanism with height adjustment
- Internal load cells for individual cone check weighing, with feedback loop to filler for precision weight control
- Automatic cone discharge and reject station (for under/overweight cones)
General Operating requirements
- Wide range of cone sizes available including 1¼, 98/26 Slim, 109/26 King to 120mm and 140mm larger cones
- Operators are required to fill the cone magazine (8-10 high)
- Operators fill the cannabis Cartridges or have preloaded cartridges ready to swap in and out in seconds
- Cut and tamp facility to replicate Dutch fold style finish
- Outfeed conveyors
- Downstream packing
AutoPreForm – Cone Maker
The Auto Preform Cone Maker cuts and forms cones in various sizes and can be linked directly to the AutoCone.
The Cones are cut and formed directly from paper and card reels. There is a range of cone sizes available and the cones can be fed direct to the cone feeder for direct production or fill boxes ready for later use.
Click here to view the latest CASE STUDIES